Release Date + About the Launch
In 1993, Dior unveiled the first velvet edition of the iconic 5 Couleurs eyeshadow palette. To celebrate its love story with this texture, the 5 Couleurs Couture palette is once again dressed in a velvety cloak. Its soft, matte case reveals voluptuous powders that dress the eyes in the utmost couture makeup.
The eyeshadows’ fine and creamy powder texture is infused for the first time with cornflower extract. Each sensorial eyeshadow instantly bathes the eyelid in intense, longwearing color with a no-makeup feel.
Designed by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup, each of the 5 Couleurs Couture limited-edition palettes features eyeshadows with velvety finishes, from the most matte to the most satiny, in artfully orchestrated shade ranges.
Products in the Launch
5 Couleurs Couture - Velvet Edition, $62.00 (Limited Edition)
- Blue Velvet (189) Blue-tinged and lavender shades
- Nude Dentelle (519) Natural, beige tones
- Coral Paisley (629) Gold, coral, and white
- Rosa Mutablis (729) Subtle, fresh and pastel pinks
- Red Tartan (869) Strong reds and a brick