You are Magnifico
ColourPop You are Magnifico Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, deep pink with subtle, warm undertones paired with a matte finish with lots of sparkle throughout. The texture was more emollient and denser, which gave it some slip and helped the flecks of sparkle actually adhere and stay in place on skin, not just fly away when blended out.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, so it wasn’t as buildable as marketed, but I imagine not everyone will find that a “con.” It could be used with a less-dense brush and lighter hand to achieve more buildable coverage. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading with slight migration of sparkles over time.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Wicked (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Mirror Mirror (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, brighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Weekend Getaway (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter, glossier (85% similar).
- Black Opal Nectar (P, $8.95) is more muted, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Young at Heart (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Pink Lemonade (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Chanel Rose Tourbillon (67) (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- Hourglass Iridescent Flash (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, more muted, warmer (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.