ColourPop Windmill Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark, reddish-copper base with lighter golden copper pearl throughout that gave it a smooth sheen.
- Semi-opaque with brush, opaque coverage with fingertip (slightly “more” pigmented than typical)
- Emollient, wet to touch
- Quick to dry down to powder-like finish
- Blendable, easy to apply, did not lift up base products
- Long-wearing (10 hours is typical for this formula)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Smashbox Rosemantic (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Ablaze (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- MAC Perfectly Lit (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Into Eternity (LE, $36.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Rose (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Coucher de Soleil II (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Highlight the Truth (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Coloured Raine Bourgeois (P, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Coloured Raine Call the Shots (Highlighter) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
$10.00/0.15 oz. - $66.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush.
It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day.
On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) swatches.
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (ci 77163),iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica (ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.