To the 10
ColourPop To the 10 Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a medium pink with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had medium coverage, which I could build up to mostly opaque coverage with three layers. The blush had a dusty, drier consistency that made it harder to work with on the skin, as it tended to adhere more strongly to some areas and not others, which made blending and diffusing a trying time. For the type of color, one would expect something easy and effortless for everyday, but it took a lot more care to apply and more time to blend it out than many other blush formulass. On me, it wore well for seven hours.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tarte Genuine (LE, $29.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Mistletoe (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is lighter, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye Beauty (Cheek Pop) (LE, $40.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- KIKO 102 Natural Pink (P, $12.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sephora Shame On You (01) (P, $14.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Melba (P, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Dolline (P, $37.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- NARS Angel Pride I (LE, $30.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Piaf (Shade) (DC, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ptfe, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.