ColourPop Sweetheart Pressed Powder Blush Review & Swatches
ColourPop Sweetheart Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish.
- Medium, buildable pigmentation (as marketed)
- Soft, smooth, moderately powdery
- Picked up evenly with brush and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Meow (LE, $10.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Venusian Sunrise (LE, $44.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Thrill (P, $30.00) is cooler (80% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B204 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (80% similar).
- Pat McGrath Venusian Sunrise (Left) (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Kaleidos Dreamwalk (LE, $18.00) is cooler (80% similar).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $30.00) is cooler (80% similar).
- Viseart Rose #1 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Cupid's Bow (LE, $10.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$10.00/0.28 oz. - $35.71 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Not bad. But, for once, I’m actually very happy that I do have MAC Pink Swoon, because that’s a Medium skintone person’s perfect “cold girl” blush shade! Very close to this one, except a bit darker, a hair warmer and much better quality.