Seed U Later
ColourPop Seed U Later Pressed Powder Blush ($7.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a bright, medium-dark pink with subtle, cool undertones and a matte finish. It was richly pigmented, where a little went quite a long way, so it was a far cry from the “buildable” descriptor of this formula (one of the big “downsides” of a lot of ColourPop’s powder blushes). The texture seemed thin, but I was happily surprised that it applied evenly and blended out with ease, despite the intensity and thinness (which typically adheres too strongly and doesn’t blend as well). It seemed to incorporate well with the natural oils on my skin and ended up having more of a skin-like finish–matte but not flat. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Manifest It (P, $4.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Rosy Does It (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Tuned In (P, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Love Potion (07) (P, $8.99) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Let's Be Friends (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Basically (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Courageous (P, $9.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Grapevine #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flamenco (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Sandbar (P, $4.50) is cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, PTFE, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.