Colour Pop RomCom Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a bright, medium-dark coral with warm, pink undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation that applied decently but did not blend out as nicely as I would have expected. I felt like I had to buff the product in quite a bit, which would disturb base products, so I had to be careful. The best technique I found for applying the blush well was to powder the skin with translucent powder first, and then apply the blush, as this helped it blend better and require less buffing. The powder felt smooth to the touch but was moderately powdery in the pan. On me, it lasted for eight hours.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- theBalm Balm Springs (P, $21.00) is more muted (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Kat Von D Sid (Shade) (DC, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Chanel Foschia Rosa (430) (P, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Scorching (PiP, ) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Coral (DC, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Fruit Stand (DC, $8.00) is darker, brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Pampered (LE, $29.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Zoeva CR010 (P, ) is darker (90% similar).
$7.00/0.21 oz. - $33.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Ptfe, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Mica (Ci 77019), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).