ColourPop Rodeo Drive Pressed Powder Bronzer ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a slightly muted, medium-dark brown with subtle, warm, rosy undertones and a natural, matte finish. The texture was soft, slightly powdery, and more prone to sheering out on the skin. I loved the color of the bronzer but wish the consistency was better; there was something about how it sat on my skin that seemed like the color pulled into my pores and looked a bit splotchy. It was not noticeable from a normal viewing distance but could be a deal-breaker for some. It had good color payoff in a single layer, which was buildable to full coverage. The powder stayed on well for eight hours on me before fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Jouer Sunglow (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- ILIA Songbird (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Deep Bronze (08) (P, $48.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Deep (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Cocoa Felicita (P, $7.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop LA (P, $8.00) is brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Moonlit Violet Sculpt (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Falaises (LE, $40.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Dark (05) (P, $62.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.25 oz. - $32.00 Per Ounce
ColourPop's Pressed Powder Bronzer is supposed to have a "super velvety-soft" feel that yields a "natural tanned glow." There was no mention of coverage, but the brand's promotional swatches showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but tended to apply with ease, blended out nicely, and sat well on the skin. The majority of the shades seemed to have a semi-matte to satin finish, which helped them glide on and appear more natural (in finish) on the skin. The wear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
TALC, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, LAUROYL LYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PTFE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.