Colour Pop Rocket Science Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light lavender with subtle, warm undertones and a sparkling, pearly sheen. It had medium, buildable coverage and a noticeable sheen on the skin. On my coloring, it was subtle and would work better as a highlighter than as a cheek color, but on very fair skin tones, I imagine it would be an easy blush to wear. The texture was smooth to the touch, mousse-like so it was a touch “wet” in feel but not thick or overly emollient. It applied evenly to my skin, blended out nicely, and stayed on well for 10 hours.
- Colour Pop Hippo (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Hemisphere (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Wild Phox (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Celestial (P, $20.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Neptune (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Halographic (P, $5.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Showtime (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 5 Frozen Purple (P, $21.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Poor Unfortunate Souls (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Supernova (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alumina, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).