ColourPop Rocket Science Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light lavender with subtle, warm undertones and a sparkling, pearly sheen. It had medium, buildable coverage and a noticeable sheen on the skin. On my coloring, it was subtle and would work better as a highlighter than as a cheek color, but on very fair skin tones, I imagine it would be an easy blush to wear. The texture was smooth to the touch, mousse-like so it was a touch “wet” in feel but not thick or overly emollient. It applied evenly to my skin, blended out nicely, and stayed on well for 10 hours.
- Sleek MakeUP Hemisphere (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Hippo (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pardon My Francais (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Obsession (LE, $45.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Celestial (P, $20.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Wild Phox (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Halographic (P, $5.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 5 Frozen Purple (P, $21.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Neptune (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Supernova (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alumina, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.