ColourPop Prairie Air Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium cotton candy pink with strong, blue undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-sheer to medium, buildable coverage
- Lightweight, thin, finely-milled and moderately powdery
- Blendable, picked up readily with a brush, a touch dry on drier skin
- Long-wearing (eight hours is typical for this formula)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Meow (LE, $12.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Venusian Sunrise (Left) (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Kaleidos Dreamwalk (LE, $18.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Venusian Sunrise (LE, $44.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00).
$12.00/0.13 oz. - $92.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer , boron nitride, magnesium myristate, polydiethylsiloxane, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, dimethicone. ma y contain: bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica (ci 7701), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.