ColourPop Parallel Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a bright, medium peony pink with subtle, warm undertones and a golden sheen. It was more pigmented than anticipated–semi-opaque to opaque with fingertips, though it was easily sheered down for more medium coverage as I blended and spread the product across my skin–and truer to the medium, buildable coverage claim when applied with a stippling brush. The texture felt wetter than most of the Super Shock Cheeks, but it was incredibly easy to diffuse and blend out on my skin. It dried down and set, but it did not lose its luminous finish. On me, it wore well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- Give Me Glow Pink Moscato Wasted (P, $17.25) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Boba (DC, $8.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Into the Pink (P, $31.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bicoastal (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Ciate Baby Doll (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (85% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Camellia (DC, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Foxglove (DC, $34.00) is darker (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Stiletto (LE, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
Dimethicone, Alumina, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.