ColourPop Lantern Fest Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium, golden peach with warmer undertones and a smooth, luminous sheen. It had more buildable coverage applied with a stippling brush and more opaque coverage applied with fingertips, as marketed.
The texture was smooth, lightly emollient to the touch, but it turned to a more powder-like finish and feel when it came into contact with skin. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin as well as over foundation as it wasn’t prone to lifting it up. It stayed on nicely for nine and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Becca Opal Flashes Jade (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Multi-Glow (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Metal Peach (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sweet Peach (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior #001 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d'Ambre (Highlighter) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
dimethicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, alumina, isononyl isononanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylhexyl isononanoate, isopropyl myristate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, stearalkonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, propylene carbonate, tin oxide, carmine (ci 75470), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides (ci 77492), mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.