ColourPop Hot 2 Touch Pressed Powder Blush Review & Swatches
Hot 2 Touch
ColourPop Hot 2 Touch Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a neon pop of cotton candy pink with strong, cool blue undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation (mostly as marketed)
- Soft, smooth, moderately powdery
- Picked up evenly with brush and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Prairie Air (P, $10.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Dragon Fruit Daze (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Give Me Glow Party Favor (P, $14.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Cupid's Bow (LE, $10.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Round the World (LE, $10.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$10.00/0.28 oz. - $35.71 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
this is the exact shade i’ve been looking for!
Too bad that these lighter or mid-tone blue pinks look rather hideous on me, because I really love how they look on others! The closest I DARE get is when I pull out my MAC Pink Swoon or UD X-Rated, and even those look like they’re clashing a bit and don’t appear remotely “natural”.
Header calls this “highlighter” when this is a matte blush.