Here Kitty Kitty
ColourPop Here Kitty Kitty Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light, golden peach with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It was intensely pigmented and had a soft, smooth consistency that wasn’t too firm or too soft in the pan, which made it a cinch to apply and work with on the skin. The shimmer in this particular shade seemed finer than what I’ve seen through a lot of the other ones in the range, and I think for those who like a very shiny, reflective highlighter, this would be one to consider. I didn’t feel like it emphasized my skin’s natural texture, and at some angles, the high-shine finish seemed to “smooth” out my skin. The highlighter wore well for almost nine hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- LORAC Destined (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Soft & Gentle (P, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Sparkling Rose (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Uoeno (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Dip (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Shiseido Inner Light (01) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Rhythm (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Snow Kissed (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Rosy Glow (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.