Here Kitty Kitty
ColourPop Here Kitty Kitty Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a light, golden peach with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It was intensely pigmented and had a soft, smooth consistency that wasn’t too firm or too soft in the pan, which made it a cinch to apply and work with on the skin. The shimmer in this particular shade seemed finer than what I’ve seen through a lot of the other ones in the range, and I think for those who like a very shiny, reflective highlighter, this would be one to consider. I didn’t feel like it emphasized my skin’s natural texture, and at some angles, the high-shine finish seemed to “smooth” out my skin. The highlighter wore well for almost nine hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- LORAC Destined (LE, $23.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Sparkling Rose (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Soft & Gentle (P, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Double Dip (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Shiseido Inner Light (01) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Rhythm (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Snow Kissed (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Rosy Glow (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Uoeno (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)