ColourPop Go Honey Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a soft pink with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that was easy to apply for heavier or sheerer coverage just by adjusting the pressure with my brush. The powder was smooth, blendable, and soft without being too softly pressed in the pan. This particular shade had a very shiny finish but did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Burberry No. 03 Pink Pearl (P, $68.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Certain (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Sephora Dusk (P, $16.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Desert Explorations (LE, $2.99) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- LORAC Moonlight (P, $23.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #002 (DC, $56.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Glow Stick (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Afterglow (Highlighter) (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Hourglass Pink Flash (P, $42.00) is darker (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)