ColourPop Go Honey Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a soft pink with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that was easy to apply for heavier or sheerer coverage just by adjusting the pressure with my brush. The powder was smooth, blendable, and soft without being too softly pressed in the pan. This particular shade had a very shiny finish but did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Certain (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Burberry No. 03 Pink Pearl (P, $68.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Ice (P, $12.99) is brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Glow Stick (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Maybelline Iridescent (100) (P, $9.99) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Hourglass Pink Flash (P, $42.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Lightning (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Sephora Dusk (P, $16.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Down the Aisle (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.