ColourPop Flower Tender Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink-coral with barely-there gold sparkle over a semi-matte finish. While there was larger sparkle to my eye, it seemed to dissipate and look more satin-like without having visible sparkle sitting on my skin once blended out.
The texture was moderately dense, but still managed to be a little powdery, which was a surprise. The blush applied evenly to bare skin and blended out without difficulty. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed. It stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Too Faced Love Hangover (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Holiday (P, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop On the Horizon (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Smashing (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Kink & Kisses (504) (P, $42.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B210 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- NARS Bumpy Ride (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $30.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Coral Flower (DC, $49.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Blush #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$12.00/0.13 oz. - $92.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.