ColourPop Flower Delivery Cheek Dew Review & Swatches
ColourPop Flower Delivery Cheek Dew Serum Blush ($8.00 for 0.48 oz.) is a light, peachy brown with warm, rosy undertones and fine, golden pearl paired with a dewy sheen.
- Sheer, slightly buildable coverage (as marketed)
- Lightweight, gel-like consistency
- Thin but not watery, “serum” like as marketed
- Applied well over bare skin and did not lift foundation
- Shorter-wearing (6 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Coastline (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Patrick Ta She's So LA (Crème) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Chanel Burnt Coral (390) (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (90% similar).
- ColourPop Coastal Drive (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Perfect Bronze (Right) (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rose Latte (P, $20.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Got Change (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #2 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, more pigmented (90% similar).
$7.00/0.48 oz. - $14.58 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable coverage" with a "hint" of dewiness that can be applied with fingertips, sponge, or a duo fiber brush and is recommended to be applied prior to powder products.
The consistency was very fluid, and while it was sheerer by the nature of the fluidity of the formulation, you didn't need to squeeze out that much to get going. I would recommend squeezing out a bit on the back of your hand and gently rubbing it in a small circle using a fingertip, then applying to your face. This helped the product spread out and be the perfect level of tackiness to apply to bare skin or on top of foundation/base products without lifting them up. They had sheer to semi-sheer, buildable coverage.
They don't fully dry down, so the finish remained noticeably dewy (as the name might imply), and it didn't have the best wear (around six hours for better-performing shades), but the products faded evenly and didn't slide around/down my face.
Browse all of our ColourPop Cheek Dew Serum Blush swatches.
While too light of a shade for me, I can see it looking really pretty on those who are quite a bit lighter than myself. It’s like a bronzing blush, sunkissed glow in a tube!
Christine looks cute! I think this blush probably won’t show up on me and I like a blush to really last. Prefer ColourPop’s powder blushes.