ColourPop Fashion District Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a brighter, medium brown with warm, more orange undertones and a semi-matte finish. It had more opaque color coverage, rather than buildable as marketed, but it was easy to apply with a lighter hand and build up coverage if desired.
The texture was soft, smooth, and a little powdery in the pan but applied evenly and blended out nicely without looking dry or powdery on my skin. It lasted well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Cantaloupe (P, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Video (DC, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Matchmaker (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Cheek Pollen (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit First Lover (01) (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Infatuation (DC, $9.99) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Coppertone (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC I'm Not Blushing (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Sweet Pea (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- By Terry Tan & Flash Cruise #6 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Quercetin. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.