At Frost Sight
ColourPop At Frost Sight Pressed Powder Blush ($10.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a slightly brighter, medium pink with subtle, neutral-to-cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. There seemed to be a nearly-imperceptible amount of micro-shimmer in it, which helped with blending and gave it a more “natural matte” finish once applied but didn’t leave it looking like a shimmery blush.
It had medium, buildable coverage, which was inline with how the formula was marketed. The texture was soft, thin, and moderately powdery, though it was blendable and easy enough to work with. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B212 (P, $23.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop My Type (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay X-Rated (DC, $26.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flower Power (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Fantastic Plastic Pink (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Shortcake (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Rendezvous (DC, $9.99) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Olive (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, synthetic fluorphlogopite, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate , zinc stearate, distarch phosphate , calcium sodium borosilicate, hydrolyzed theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate , quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.