Clinique Solar Pop Powder Pop Flower BronzerClinique Solar Pop Powder Pop Flower Bronzer ($32.50 for 0.31 oz.) is a light brown with strong, warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque color coverage in a single layer, which was buildable to full opacity with a second layer, so it seemed a little more pigmented than marketed but not far off.
The texture was smooth to the touch, firmer and denser without being stiff to work with but needed a moderately-dense brush to pick up product evenly. The advantage to the firmer texture, which is typical of gel-powder formulas like this one, is there was no powderiness present, so the powder sat beautifully on bare skin with a diffused, ultra-blended edge. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Clinique Sunkissed Pop (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Sunkissed Bronzer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Illicit (P, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS San Juan (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Sun-Kissed (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Bronzer (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Satin Shimmer (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Jet Set (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.