Clinique Solar Pop Powder Pop Flower Bronzer ($32.50 for 0.31 oz.) is a light brown with strong, warm undertones and a satin finish. It had semi-opaque color coverage in a single layer, which was buildable to full opacity with a second layer, so it seemed a little more pigmented than marketed but not far off.
The texture was smooth to the touch, firmer and denser without being stiff to work with but needed a moderately-dense brush to pick up product evenly. The advantage to the firmer texture, which is typical of gel-powder formulas like this one, is there was no powderiness present, so the powder sat beautifully on bare skin with a diffused, ultra-blended edge. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- Clinique Sunkissed Pop (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Sunkissed Bronzer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Illicit (P, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS San Juan (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Satin Shimmer (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Essence Bespoke (P, $2.99) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Going Native (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (02) (P, $40.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Bronzer) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)].