Clinique Rosy Pop Cheek Pop Blush ($25.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a medium pink with subtle, cool undertones and a pearly gold sheen. In the pan, it looks similar to Pink Pop, but the undertones are different enough that one appears almost warm-toned against my complexion (the base color is cooler-toned, while the shimmer–and thus the sheen–is warmer), while Pink Pop has a noticeably cool undertone, even on me.
This shade was intensely pigmented with an incredibly soft, smooth texture that was never powdery but effortless to blend. The shimmer gives the skin a glow without emphasizing pores or the skin’s natural texture. It lasted for eight and a half hours before fading became apparent.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Night Fever & Hot Stuff (508) (P, $42.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Jo (LE, $39.00) is less shimmery, lighter, less pigmented (95% similar).
- NYX Rose Garden (DC, $5.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Blush (Original) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lissome (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Subtle Breeze (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (90% similar).
- NARS Realm of the Senses #1 (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Rose Initiale (P, $45.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradiso (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Fireclay (LE, $42.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
$21.00/0.12 oz. - $175.00 Per Ounce
The formula is described as “vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless.” The texture was smooth, soft, and dense, so it was never powdery in the pan or on the skin. The blush had good color payoff that was easily sheered out (or you could apply less, as the denser texture makes that easy to control).
It’s the kind of texture that almost blends itself as soon as you start applying and working it onto the skin. The finish became more luminous as I blended the powder onto the skin, but it was never shiny or overly shimmery, so it always looked smooth on my skin and did not emphasize pores or my skin’s texture. Most shades lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Clinique Cheek Pop Blush swatches.
Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Dicalcium Phosphate , Squalane , Ptfe , Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Polysorbate 80 , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)]