Peach Pop (02)
Clinique Peach Pop (02) Cheek Pop Blush ($25.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a pink-coral with a satin finish and warm undertones. The texture is soft and blendable, but the smoothness of the color is extraordinary. It smooths and skims across the skin as if it were a cream blush, but it’s definitely a powder.
If you want a sheer wash of color, it’s easily achieved by using a light tap of the brush into the pan, but it has good, true-to-pan color payoff that can be as intense or as soft as desired, as it blends out so effortlessly. The finish is lightly luminous, doesn’t emphasize pores, and looks like skin–never powdery. Peach Pop wore well for eight hours, and then it started to fade.
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Supercontinental (LE, $24.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Chanel Foschia Rosa (430) (P, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Bashful (LE, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop No Vacancy (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop My Sun and Stars (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Malice (71) (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Wild Sunset (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$21.00/0.12 oz. - $175.00 Per Ounce
The formula is described as “vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless.” The texture was smooth, soft, and dense, so it was never powdery in the pan or on the skin. The blush had good color payoff that was easily sheered out (or you could apply less, as the denser texture makes that easy to control).
It’s the kind of texture that almost blends itself as soon as you start applying and working it onto the skin. The finish became more luminous as I blended the powder onto the skin, but it was never shiny or overly shimmery, so it always looked smooth on my skin and did not emphasize pores or my skin’s texture. Most shades lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Clinique Cheek Pop Blush swatches.
Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Glycerin , Dicalcium Phosphate , Squalane , Ptfe , Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Polysorbate 80 , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Zinc Stearate , Silica , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 36 Lake (Ci 12085) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)]