Chanel Entusiasta (164) Rouge Allure Ink Liquid Lip Colour ($37.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a bright, medium red with warm, orange undertones and a soft sheen. It’s a liquid lipstick, which went on with a thin, watery consistency that developed into a lightly tacky, more gel-like finish (but still thin and not truly gel-like, as it lacked the plushness of a gel). It had good pigmentation that applied evenly and smoothly accross the lips and didn’t settle heavily into my lip lines. It was comfortable to wear during the seven and a half hours it lasted for.
- Maybelline Orange Danger (P, $7.49) is darker, less glossy (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Flame (06) (P, $54.00) is lighter, more pigmented, warmer (95% similar).
- Guerlain Orange Fizz (P, $37.00) is lighter, more muted (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever C403 (P, $22.00) is lighter, warmer, less glossy (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Volatile (P, $30.00) is lighter, less glossy (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Tell Laura (P, $34.00) is less glossy (90% similar).
- MAC Lobster (LE, $21.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Strange Journey (LE, $18.50) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Rafael (P, $36.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Lady Danger (P, $18.50) is warmer (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!