Foschia Rosa (430)
Chanel Foschia Rosa (430) Joues Contraste Powder Blush ($45.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a vibrant, medium-dark coral with warm undertones and a barley-there shimmer over a matte finish. The shimmer seemed to aid in blending and giving it a natural matte finish on the skin (matte but not flat or dry). It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation (and the formula is supposed to be more buildable) with a soft, velvety texture that wasn’t so soft that it was powdery or dusty in the pan. I had no trouble diffusing the edges and blending out the powder on my cheeks. This shade lasted well for nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Clinique Peach Pop (02) (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Coral (P, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop RomCom (P, $8.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Fleeting Romance (P, $23.50) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Edward Bess Secret Affair (P, $43.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- theBalm Balm Springs (P, $21.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Never Been Kissed (LE, $8.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Slim Fit (LE, ) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Tweed Coralline (LE, $48.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!