Buxom Seychelles Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush ($22.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a light-medium, rosy brown with warm undertones and a natural sheen. It had very fine shimmer throughout, which gave it a noticeable sheen on my skin but didn’t read frosted or metallic. It had opaque pigmentation with a smooth, lightly dusty consistency that was easy to pick up and blend out on my skin, though a little went a long way so use a lighter hand with this shade for less intensity. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading noticeably and had a good amount still visible after 12 hours of wear.
- Chanel Golden Sun (280) (P, $45.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Natura (P, $37.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Liberation (Right) (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Eclipse (P, $25.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Video (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Essence Satin Love (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Black Opal Rose Gold (P, $8.95) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Inhibition (P, $60.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Too Faced Spiced Peach (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Becca Amaretto (LE, $32.00) is less shimmery, darker (80% similar).
$22.00/0.13 oz. - $169.23 Per Ounce
The powder blush is supposed to have "12-hour wear" thanks to the "primer-infused" formulation that is supposed to "seamlessly blend" with a "luminous finish." It is scented with a "subtle, beachy scent" (it smells a bit like coconut and suntan lotion... aptly described a"beach," but wasn't a scent I detected much on, though my sense of smell has been dulled down lately). Most of the shades had semi-opaque to opaque pigmentation--and some where intensely pigmented to the point where the warning "use with a light hand" comes into play--with soft, finely-milled consistencies that were a little dusty in the pan.
The finish varied from satin to more pearlescent, and one shade has larger sparkles to it, so you'll want to pay attention to the finish of a particular shade if you are particular about the level of shine/shimmer in your cheek colors. I noticed that most of the shades applied darker and richer on my skin, both my forearm as well as my cheeks, than they appeared in the pot. The blushes blended out well and lasted between nine and 11 hours on me--definitely a bit longer wearing than average. They looked smoother and were more forgiving of skin texture when worn on bare skin than the average powder blush, too.
Browse all of our Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush swatches.
Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Poloxamer 338, Silica, PTFE, Octadecene, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).