Bright Makeup: MAC Spring Colour Forecast Look #1
The unveiling party last night was really fun! It was so, so exciting to be able to meet several Temptalia readers while I was there, too. Big shout outs and lots of love to Rachael, Sam, Cynthia, Carol, and Melissa!! 🙂 This is the look that I wore to the event… c’mon, I had to go bold! Azalea Blossom is really wearable, even on warmer skin tones – very soft and pretty… so spring.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Stacked 1! Pigment (light lavender), MAC Straw Harvest Eyeshadow (peachy orange), MAC Lala Eyeshadow (fuchsia pink), MAC Very Violet Eyeshadow (vibrant violet purple), MAC Nanogold Eyeshadow (pinky-yellow highlighter), MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (black), Urban Decay El Dorado 24/7 Liner (gold), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Parure Gold Liquid Foundation (03 Beige Naturel)
- Cheeks: MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (cool pink-purple), Guerlain Beige Lumineux Meteorites (soft highlighter)
- Lips: MAC Bubblegum Lipstick (lilac pink), MAC Electric Fuchsia Lipglass (fuchsia purple)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: N/A
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. With the 239 and water-based mixing medium (or water), apply the light lavender pigment all over the lid area. Using the 239, apply Straw Harvest eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Lala eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Very Violet eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Very Violet eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Lightly tap and brush Nanogold eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Nangold eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying El Dorado eyeliner on the lower lash line and Straw Harvest eyeshadow lightly patted below the lower lash line with the 219 brush. Finish by lining the upper lash line with Blacktrack fluidline with the 208, and then sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Azalea Blossom blush ombre to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116. Highlight the cheekbones with Beige Lumineux with the 165.
For lips, apply Bubblegum lipstick first, and then layer Electric Fuchsia lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!