Black Up NBL 04 Blush ($26.50 for 0.12 oz.) is a medium-dark, coppery plum with strong, warm orange undertones and a pearly sheen. The pigmentation was nearly opaque, while the finish was luminous without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture.
The Blush formula is supposed to have “pure and intense color” that “blends to the skin.” The consistency was slightly drier and firmer in the pan, and I wish it had a little more give/softness so it was easier to pick up an even amount of product onto a brush. As it was, I found a dense blush brush with a larger, flatter edge to be best to achieve even coverage on the cheeks (with less blending required). This shade wore well for eight hours on me.
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Glow #5 (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Pulse (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Realm of the Senses #2 (LE, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- LORAC Rose (LE, $23.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Sweet Samba (LE, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Scene to Be Seen (Outer) (LE, $34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Pomegranate (P, $6.99) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Raspberry/Opal (P, $27.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Stila Berry Shimmer (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Love Thing (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Yristate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Silica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol Dimethicone. (+/-) May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6 Sodium Lake, Red 7 Calcium Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).