Benefit Peachin' Blush Review & Swatches
Benefit Peachin’ WANDERful World Silky-Soft Powder Blush ($29.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light peach with warm, more orange-leaning undertones paired with a soft, luminous sheen.
- Medium to mostly opaque coverage, easily buildable
- Smooth, velvety, and finely-milled without being too firm or too powdery
- Applied evenly and seamlessly on skin, almost blended itself
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Benefit Gold Rush (PiP, $29.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Rose Champagne (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Terran Up My Heart (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Clinique Nude Pop (P, $21.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Benefit Georgia (2020) (P, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Natura (P, $37.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Sexual Content (Left) (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Tweed Beige (140) (P, $45.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Ginger Spiked (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Rosé (LE, $42.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$29.00/0.21 oz. - $138.10 Per Ounce
The WANDERful World Blush formula is supposed to have a "silky-soft" texture that is "buildable, blendable" and feel "weightless" on the skin. The range featured finishes from matte to shimmer with less-intense variations in-between. They described the effect as "soft-focus, airbrushed," and I think that was the one aspect that stood out to me (without even having read the description) was how smooth, seamless, and soft the blushes sat on my skin.
They were medium to mostly opaque, buildable in pigmentation and felt very intuitive to use. I could use a lighter hand for sheerer coverage, a heavier hand for higher coverage, or easily build and blend to desired opacity in a way that felt quite forgiving. The consistency was finely-milled, smooth, and easy to pick up with smaller, larger, feathery, and denser brushes.
The formula lasted eight to nine hours on me with some of the richer/deeper hues with slight shimmer seeming to last a bit longer compared to the very light and more matte shades.
Browse all of our Benefit WANDERful World Silky-Soft Powder Blush swatches.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, ZINC STEARATE, LAURYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ALUMINA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PEARL POWDER, STEARIC ACID, LAURETH-4, AQUA (WATER), TOCOPHEROL. [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 77491, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Have to admit that I was just a little surprised to see my very old MAC Oh My, Passion listed as a dupe for this one, as OMP is deeper and a little cooler than Peachin’. Peachin’ probably wouldn’t even show up on me, whereas OMP does so really nicely!
It is a very orangey leaning peachy shade – too orangey for me, but a great result anyway.
I have the mini size in Peachin, every time I use it gives me soooo much texture to my skin. My skin almost “puckers” up. I gave it to a friend to try and the same happened to her! I don’t know if the mini is different than the full size (that’s been my experience with Benefits mini powder products). Curious if anyone else has that issue, because the colours r beautiful.