Benefit Hoola Toasted Box o’ Powder (Bronzer) ($30.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a deep, reddish-brown with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It took on a more “natural matte” finish once applied and blended out, though, as I felt like it absorbed some of the natural shine/oils on my skin (in a good way). The texture was soft without being powdery, more firmly-pressed if anything but still blendable without too much effort. It had nearly opaque pigmentation, which could be applied as a semi-sheer layer for a buildable application of color if desired as it responded well to a lighter hand. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- MAC Pressed Amber (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Hazelnut (P, $35.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Dusk (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- LYS Beauty Worthy (P, $18.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Cocoa Goddess (P, $16.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- By Terry Savannah Love #6 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Toffee Tease (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Thick Mint (P, $30.00) is brighter (85% similar).
- MAC Naturally Enhanced (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Intensity 3 (Contour) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
TALC, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, BORON NITRIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].N° 13153/A
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.