For something that I’ll use up, sure, absolutely. I’ve learned over time that it’s just very, very hard to finish most cosmetics for me (even when I wasn’t blogging as much!) that I don’t buy backups much for anything color-wise. I’ve done so with discontinued holy grails like Chanel Dragon or Burberry Trench. I’ll purchase backups of certain skincare products or basics (like foundation, brow gel, etc.) when there’s a good sale but try to limit to just one backup… except lip balm, since I go through that often enough!
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind and appreciate your patience! 🙂 If you have general feedback, product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please contact us directly. Thank you for your patience!