As promised, here are five of my favorite more neutral/basic shades of from Sephora’s Contour Eye Pencils. You can see all the shades I’ve reviewed here. I really like the more pearly/metallic finish shades, as they tended to have the creamiest consistency and most pigmentation in a single pass. What are your favorite budget-friendly eyeliners for basics?
- Sephora Flirting Game — a cool-toned, taupe brown with a pearly sheen
- Sephora Cocoa — a warm, dark brown with a pearly sheen
- Sephora Sun Tan — a pop of metallic copper-brown
- Sephora Girls Night Out — a warm, honey gold with a metallic finish
- Sephora 5th Avenue — a deepened gray with a matte finish