Urban Decay Naked Basics Launches
Urban Decay launches Naked Basics–the long-awaited, multi-purpose matte companion to Naked. This is the palette that belongs in every woman’s makeup bag–from fans of a neutral matte eye to color fanatics looking for base shades to pair with their bolder shadows. These uber-wearable shades look great on literally EVERYONE. Richer than other mattes, the color goes on with a smooth, luxe finish (never chalky or powdery). We’ve even included one demi-matte shade, Venus, which has the tiniest touch of satin–perfect for highlighting and adding dimension.
- Venus Soft, off-white demi-matte
- Foxy Very light yellow/beige matte
- Walk of Shame Very light pinky nude matte
- Naked 2 Rosy taupe matte
- Faint Warm, dusty brown matte
- Crave Deepest, darkest brown/black matte
Availability: $27 at Urban Decay on November 29th, then elsewhere like Sephora, ULTA, etc.