Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
The Naked Palette by Urban Decay took over the internet via tweets, YouTube tutorials and reviews, sells more than one every minute, and remains (after two years on the market) the beauty industry’s best-selling palette! The most anticipated sequel since Empire Strikes Back, with shades ranging from the palest nude to the lewdest black, Urban Decay’s Naked2 palette takes full frontal to another level.
- Blackout Blackest black with matte finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- Booty Call Shimmery cork (New)
- Busted Deep brown with shimmery finish (New)
- Chopper Copper shimmer with silver micro glitter (Permanent)
- Foxy Cream bisque with matte finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- Half Baked Golden bronze with shimmery finish (Permanent)
- Pistol Light greyish brown with shimmery finish (New)
- Snake Bite Dark bronze shimmer with metallic base (New)
- Suspect Pale golden beige with shimmery finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- Tease Creamy pale brown with matte finish (New)
- Verve Oyster with shimmery finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- YDK Cool bronze shimmer with metallic base (Permanent)
- Naked Sheer shimmery pinky neutral (Lip Junkie) (Permanent)
- Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush Dual-ended brush
availability: Now @ Urban Decay for $50; mid-to-late January for Sephora, Ulta, beauty.com, Macy’s; February 2012 for international
Please note this palette arrived an hour ago, and I’m working as fast as possible to get everything up right away. Please be patient and hold ALL questions until I’ve had a chance to post the review. Thank you!
See more photos!