T3 Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer Photos & Quick Review

T3 Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer

T3 Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer ($220.00 regularly, $149.60 today) is available in pink, purple, silver, and black. So last year, I posted about a pink Featherweight 2 a lot of readers were interested, but it sold out relatively quickly. It’s QVC’s TSV, and it is the slightly higher end model of the T3 Featherweight, which has cooling, high/low, and three heat settings, priced at $149.60 for today only. The new colors (all but the black) are QVC-exclusive until October 2013.

I fell in love with T3’s Featherweight blow dryer all the way back in 2008 (I encourage you to read my original review), and my original T3 is still blowing (that’s five years!). For me, it was a life-changing product, because it takes my hair from soaking wet to barely damp within a few minutes, and I can get to dry (and I have a LOT of hair) right now in about seven minutes (my hair is particularly long right now).  I used this one last night, and I still achieved my typical–phenomenal–results that I always have with the T3.

See more photos!