OCC Lip Tars Review & Swatches, Part 2
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar reviews continue!
- Grandma is a beautiful shade of coral–it really doesn’t seem to lean either orange or pink or red. It’s exactly coral. I’m pretty excited to see what I can do with this color, since I adore coral glosses!
- Melange is a reddish-brown shade. It’s got some warmth to it, and it’s actually very wearable on its lonesome.
- Pageant is a bright fuchsia shade with just a bit of coolness in it. You can definitely wear this alone if you’re all about rocking a hot pink lip.
- Katricia is a rich violet purple. The same glossiness found in the other Lip Tars is also found in this shade as well. You can make this shade more wearable by adding red, hot pink, coral, or even a mixture of a few.
- Uber is a cool-toned brownish shade. It’s quite pigmented, and while I didn’t find it wearable on its own with my skin tone, deeper skin tones may find it suitable by itself.
See more photos and swatches!