MAC Pressed Pigments for Fall 2013
M•A•C Pressed Pigments take eye shadows to another level with advanced technology. Now in nine sophisticated new shades, go bold with the rich, blue colour of Vanilla Diamond or glamorous in stunning Black Grape. For a softer, luminous look try Pink Pepper or the glistening glow of Summer Honey. Two different applications give you gorgeous versatility – apply dry for a shimmery-sheer effect, or wet for a dramatic, high-gloss finish.
Pressed Pigment ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Vanilla Diamond Warm yellow beige (Limited Edition)
- Moth Mauve with silver pearl (Permanent)
- Lime Ice Seafoam green (Limited Edition)
- Rock Candy Mid-tone fuchsia (Permanent)
- Summer Honey Pastel coral (Limited Edition)
- Black Grape Deep aubergine with multi pearl (Permanent)
- Pink Pepper Deep coral with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
- Damson Deep brown with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
- Midnight Vibrant deep blue (Permanent)
- Sweet Acting Midtone pink (Permanent, Repromote)
- Enlightening Deep silver (Permanent, Repromote)
- Jet Couture Charcoal black (Permanent, Repromote)
215 Medium Shade Brush ($25.00 / $30.00 CDN)
A paddle-shaped brush with short, extremely dense, natural bristles. Pro-preferred for smoothly shaping/defining the eye with colour. Flawlessly applies both powder and cream eye shadows.
Availability: Online July 25th/In-stores and on-counter August 1st (North America); August 2013 (International)
See more photos!