MAC Peacocky: Kissable Lipcolour Dupes & Comparisons (Part 2)
MAC Peacocky: Kissable Lipcolour Dupes & Comparisons, Part 2
Part one of two for the Kissable Lipcolours! The biggest concern regarding finding similar shades is the fact that these are a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid. By comparing it to a lipstick or lip gloss, you are really not getting the same thing. I would say using a lipstick dupe is more similar, because these have the dry down that looks more like a particularly creamy lipstick (think perhaps an Amplified finish) with some slip. This is why I looked more for dupes within similar product types.
- SO VAIN is much more orange than Perennial High Style lipglass, while Korres #25 and Korres #30 really don’t compare–both are significantly different. This may actually end up being closer to Vegas Volt than I thought.
- STRUT YOUR STUFF is closest to Korres #56, which is more of a true red. Illamasqua Follow leans pink, while Illamasqua Fume is a bit darker.
- SUPER is just slightly darker than Korres #30. Cherish lipstick is peachier and a little lighter.
- TEMPER TANTRA is darker and less pink than Korres #25, while it is fairly different from Cosmo lipstick.
- VANITY FAIR is a little bluer-based and darker than Snob lipstick and Saint Germain lipstick. It is also darker than Viva Glam Gaga lipglass.
- WOO ME is closest to Cherish lipstick, with just textural differences, while Hug Me lipstick is also similar but sheerer. Hue lipstick is pinker and lighter.
PerennialHigh Style lipglass, So Vain, Korres #25, Korres #30
Korres #56, Strut Your Stuff, Illamasqua Follow, Illamasqua Fume
Cherish lipstick, Super, Korres #30
Korres #25, Temper Tantra, Cosmo lipstick
Snob lipstick, Vanity Fair, Saint Germain lipstick, Viva Glam Gaga lipglass
Hue lipstick, Cherish lipstick, Woo Me, Hug Me lipstick