MAC Fashion Flower Collection: Coming Soon!
MAC Fashion Flower Collection – Coming Soon!
Stay tuned for full photos, swatches, and reviews for six eyeshadows, two lipsticks, two beauty powders, and one lipgelee! I was up late last night photographing and swatching before crashing (1AM), and now I’m up early to roll out the reviews! Will definitely have to grab some Starbucks ASAP, haha!
- Alpha Girl applies more pigmented than it swatches but still looks subtle
- What’s up with all of the super glittery lipgelees? Love me some glitter but the past six or so have all been glitter bonanzas!
- Flower design is cute – kind of dig the imprint over special packaging, personally!
- Aqua and Free to Be seem less pigmented than my pan variations
- Bows & Curtseys looks way better on than swatched
- Summer Shower is pretty much colorless with lots of aqua, teal, etc. shimmer/glitter
P.S. — I do also have some products from Flighty and the new Magically Cool Liquid Powder as well. I’m still waiting for the official description of the Big Bounce Shadows, because I can’t review them properly without knowing what exactly they’re supposed to do. Stay tuned!