MAC Cosmetics – Spring 2008 – Slimshines for February 2008
MAC Slimshines | February 2008
- Assertive Warm brown with golden pearl (Matte)
- Grenadier Deep blue-red coral (Cream)
- Intimidate Creamy plum (Cream)
- Missy Pastel coral (Cream)
- Rock Out Clear blue with gold pearl (Cream)
- Think Tan Deep brown with gold pearl (Matte)
- Voile Canary yellow with gold pearl (Matte)
- Repromotes: Bare, Cocoamour, Funshine, Gaily, Long Stem Rose, Lovey Dover, Most Wanted, Mousse, Pleasing, Prudeaux, Urgent!
Thanks to Google for alerting us when Polki updated with the latest info on the re-release of Slimshines! (It is so great to be asleep and see the alert in the morning, all the leg work is done, yes!) The launch of Slimshines will feature seven new shades as well as several relaunches (as per Specktra) of past shades. I am surprised Kissable wasn’t there, as I remember that was a fan favorite. Oh, well, I never use mine myself!
How do you feel about Slimshines? Did you love them before? Happy they’re returning?