Products pulled for Cham-Pale/Stylishly Yours Comparisons
MAC Cham-Pale Dupes & Comparisons Swatches
- Chez Chez Lame is darker and more beige in comparison to NARS Albatross, less pink compared to Sunsparked Pearl, and lighter and less brown compared to Soft & Gentle.
- Rose Ole is slightly darker and less frosty than By Candlelight, while Stereo Rose is significantly darker and Porcelain Pink is a little lighter and pinker. Play It Proper doesn’t resemble it at all.
- Chilled On Ice is much more golden than Bare Study, while Cuddle is a bit yellower and more of a true white gold, which is the same reason why Benefit’s Tattle Tale is not quite a dupe either. Benefit Sippin’ ‘n Dippin’ is nothing like it.
- Dangerous Cuvee is most similar to Benefit Strut is a darker, more pigmented version–it has the same bluish cast; on the other hand, Benefit Skinny Jeans seems close at first glance, but it’s much more of a pewter shade with a taupe rather than a blue cast.
- Vintage Selection is slightly cooler than Benefit RSVP.
- I Get No Kick is virtually the same as Make Up For Ever #23 and Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy.
- Calm Mode is nearly identical to Feelin’ Good.
- Gel is less pink, more bronze compared to Beigeland, while Quiet, Please looks more bronze than pink when compared to Beigeland.
- Luxure looks the same as Resort Life when worn (on my lips), but the latter is beiger in its color base–which is still rather sheer on lips; and the same goes for Sin-tillation.
Unfortunately, I do not own Rubenesque to compare to Let Me Pop nor Shimpagne to compare against Chez Chez Lame. My deepest apologies!
NARS Albatross, Chez Chez Lame, Sunsparked Pearl, Soft & Gentle
Play It Proper, Rose Ole, By Candlelight, Stereo Rose, Porcelain Pink
Bare Study, Cuddle, Chilled on Ice, Benefit Tattle Tale, Benefit Sippin’ n’ Dippin’
Benefit Strut, Dangerous Cuvee, Benefit Skinny Jeans
Vintage Selection, Benefit RSVP
Calm Mode vs. Feelin’ Good
Gel, Beigeland, Quiet Please
Luxure, Resort Life, Sin-tillation
MUFE #23, I Get No Kick, Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy