Looks – Starflash Made Soft
I did this look for yesterday’s outing with the relatives Pretty simple, but I liked it nonetheless!
How’s everyone doing? What’s on your to-do list today?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Dreammaker eyeshadow (white-gold), Go! eyeshadow (dark shimmery brown), Ricepaper eyeshadow (soft neutral highlight), Rich Ground fluidline (coppery brown gel liner), Blacktrack fluidline (black gel liner), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered colour forms powder (soft peachy)
- Lips: Mari-sheeno lipstick (coral-pink), Cle de Peau #2 Gloss (pink duochrome)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Go = Tempting; Suncentered = Cantaloupe; Mari-sheeno = Skew
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. All over the lid, apply Dreammaker using the 239. Apply Go! eyeshadow to the outer edge of the lid, overlaying it with Dreammaker. Darken crease with Go! eyeshadow by dragging it into the crease area with the 239. Sweep Ricepaper underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Blacktrack fluidline on lower lash line, Rich Ground fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply Mari-sheeno lipstick to lips, and then top with Cle de Peau #2 Gloss for color and shine.