Lancome’s Oscillation Mascara – Available One Day Only
Several weeks ago, I told you all about the upcoming trend of movin’ mascaras from Estee Lauder’s TurboLash to Lancome’s Oscillation. So in that spirit, while Lancome’s isn’t officially due out until winter, you can get it for one day only — tomorrow, July 31st, at the following locations…
- Online: www.lancome-usa.com, and www.sephora.com
- Atlanta: Macy’s at the Lenox Square Mall
- Brea: The Lancome Boutique at the Brea Mall
- Costa Mesa: Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza
- Chicago: Macy’s on State Street and Bon-Ton at the Yorktown Mall
- Dallas: Dillard’s and the Lancome Boutique at NorthPark Center
- Houston: Neiman Marcus at the Galleria
- Miami: Macy’s at the Dadeland Mall
- Manhattan: Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s 59th Street, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s Herald Square and the Lancome boutique on Columbus Avenue
- San Francisco: Macy’s Union Square
- Santa Clara: The Lancome Boutique at the Valley Fair Mall
- Short Hills: The Lancome Boutique at the Short Hills Mall
Are you intrigued by this mascara? Will you run out to get yours?
I think I might pick one up, since the Lancome Boutique is right across the way from MAC (where I’mfinally getting my Starflash/Lustretwins stuff!).