The Dupe List 2.0 Launches!
Ever fall in love with a product only to realize it’s too expensive or no longer available? The Dupe List makes life just a little easier whenever you’re looking for an alternative option, whether the original has long been discontinued, sold out in a hot minute, or you just want something a little easier on your wallet. Or maybe you just want to find out if something you own is close enough to the latest and greatest hyped up red lipstick. We’re here for you–constantly adding dupes that we find as we test and review new products–to make your beauty stash the best it can be!
The Dupe List 2.0 is jam-packed with features to make it easier than ever to find the dupes you’re looking for!
- FASTER: Just start typing the product you’re looking for, and if we have it in our database, it’ll show up in a drop down for you to choose
- COMPARE: If we have the swatches, see the original product and its dupe side-by-side so you can compare for yourself!
- VOTE: Add your two cents (and then some!) and rate dupes on similarity and how they differ
- LEGEND: At a glance, find out whether products are discontinued, limited edition, or permanent
- VERIFIED: Temptalia Verified dupes are ones I’ve swatched, tested, and seen for myself, while Community Verified dupes are ones vetted and voted on by the community at large
- REFINE RESULTS: Browse eyeshadow dupes generally, see dupes for red lipsticks, or filter the dupes for a particular shade by price and availability to find just what you’re looking for
- SAVE FOR LATER: Add products you see easily to your Vanity or Wish List!
- POSSIBLE DUPES: Using our algorithm, we’ve created a list of products that may also be dupes but need to be formally submitted!
Check it out here!
Just start typing the shade you’re looking for!
And then watch the dupes appear!
Check out possible dupes and add them to the list!
Faster submission process!