Chanel – Spring 2008 – Aurora Blues Accent Spring Collection
Chanel goes icy blue for their Spring 2008 makeup collection. Soft pastels in the Camelias palette, while Bleu Célestes is a gorgeous trio of shades of blue and a lovely highlighter. Blue Satin is supposed to be the next “it” polish amongst addicts, so be sure to scoop it up if you’re loving rich, navy blues.
- Camelias x4
- Les 4 Ombres in Bleu Célestes
- Joues Contraste in Enchanteresse, Luna
- Mascara Inimitable in Noir-indigo
- Ombre d’Eau in Rivage
- Crayon Levres Cardamone
- Rouge Hydrabase in Rose Drop, Rose Secret, Enigma
- Rouge Allure in Frivole, Exquise
- Le Vernis (Nail Polish) in White Satin, Blue Satin, Rose Satin, and Azur
- Glossimers in Moonlight & Waterlily
- Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base
- Poudre Cristalline
Check out more photos and details…
Source & special thank you to Makeupalley.com member blondeangelle for help with this launch!