Sunday Link Love #001
Check out some of my favorite posts from my fellow beauty addicts…
What do you think are the trends for this fall? Tell us!
Flawless skin (as per usual), dark near-black lips with a twist, green, violet/purple.
The Project: Make Up For Ever HD Powder
A silky smooth white powder designed to soften the skin and prepare it for even high definition close-ups that won over many beauty addicts’ hearts.
How would you improve this product? What would you change? What would you want to keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
If you were using MAC One-Off Eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
What’s one makeup technique/style you can’t get the hang of? Tell us!
False lashes. I get them sometimes, but if I don’t nail it on the first try, I’ll fuss with them for an hour and give up! I try all the tricks to no avail!
The Best of the Best, Volume #003
How are you doing this Friday morning? I hope you’ve all had a good week! The weekend’s just around the bend, and I’m excited to get a few days to relax–even it’s only a lil’ bit! I think I just might spend it reading some books I’ve been putting off. How are you spending your weekend?
This Week’s 5 Most Popular Posts
This Week’s 5 Most Discussed Posts
- Ask Temptalia Session #016 is, I suppose, kind of a no brainer, since it practically begs you to leave comments As always, even if you come in late, I do answer any and all questions I get (that goes for *all* posts, actually), but I may not be as timely as when I run the session.
- Best Red Lipstick as given by you! Lots of great shades mentioned…
- Stila All Doll’d Up Eyeshadow Palette Review was not only a popular most, but it was one that inspired quite a bit of commentary!
- How do you groom your brows? – we asked, you answered!
- All About Makeup Remover Wipes was a rant & rave session where many of you told us your favorite (and least favorite) brands of makeup remover wipes, but also what you loved/hates about the product itself.