Do you think age determines makeup style? Do you think that if you’re a certain age, then your makeup must be a certain way or it, at least, cannot be done in a specific style? Can all ages wear any makeup or do you think there are some rules that should be followed?
What do the holidays mean to you? Do you get into the spirit of the holidays? Do you hate this time of year?
- Emma Watson grows up with some sophisticated makeup, and we tell you how to duplicate it.
- Arielle Kebbel is icy blue and gorgeous, let Temptalia tell you how!
- Temptalia announced our biggest contest ever with a prize valued at $500!
- Part two of our December giveaway is still open–enter today to win $190 skin kit from Moor Allure!
- Our First Annual Temptalia Beauty Award results are in–check them out!
- Cammie shares a gorgeous pink eye with us.
- Titi Branch tells us how to get gorgeous holiday hair this year.
- More details (including MSFs) for N Collection, launching in early January.
- Sculpt & Shape may release the 26th, but we already have the review for you!
- The Originals launched on the 19th, and Temptalia tells you what’s great, what isn’t.
- Get your Fafi fix by checking out these latest images, oh and don’t forget these ones, too.
- MAC launches a contest on the 26th, in celebration of The Originals.
- Take a look at some promotional images and product photos for The Originals.
- Giorgio Armani is giving skin a run for its money this season.
- LUSH wants you to GO GREEN in 2008.
- Chanel loves blue with its spring 2008 Aurora Blues collection.
- Chanel Blue Satin polish is a dark shade that can be quite wearable.
- Temptalia previews YSL’s Spring 2008 collection–and loves it!
- Chanel glossimers – worth the hype or not? Temptalia likes, but isn’t persuaded yet.
- Estee Lauder Take It Away Makeup towelettes make removal a breeze.
Don’t forget to check out all that’s happening in the beauty blogosphere this past week … Continue reading →
What color eyeshadow do you wear most often? Are you a neutral girl, or are you always wearing blues and greens? What do you find yourself reaching for?
Do you prefer liquid or pencil liner? And by pencil, I mean kohls, pencils, etc. Why?
NEW YOU WITH NEW BEAUTY, FINALE! Win everything pictured above!
TEMPTALIA has put together a stocked-to-the-brim makeup soft case with so many products, it’ll blow you away! We are so stoked to be able to announce this finally, as this prize is worth $500! That’s right–$500 smackaroos–and it’s all yours for the taking (and it weighs over 10 pounds)! We want to be able to give one deserving reader the chance of a lifetime: a do-it-yourself makeover. We’re going to supply all of the goods so you can truly embrace your “New You” for 2008 with this jam-packed case of “New Beauty.”
Winner will receive…
- Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- Clinique Long Pretty Mascara
- Clinique Pink Bamboo Lipstick
- DuWop Lip Venom Trio
- Eminence Herbal Eye Makeup Remover
- Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Lotion
- Hamadi Hair Mask
- John Masters Organics Linden Blossom Face Creme Cleanser
- Lancome Color Ideal Fond de Tente Perfecteur
- Lola Laptop To Go in Joy
- MAC Curiositease Cool Lip Set
- MAC Holiday 2007 Silver Brush Clutch
- MAC Holiday 2007 Silver Mini Clutch
- MAC Royal Assets Tan Lip Palette
- Maybelline Intense XXL Mascara
- Maybelline Last Stylist
- Maybelline Pure Makeup
- Pacifica Spanish Amber Natural Soap
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume
- Roxy Shower Gel
- Sephora Blockbuster Palette
- Too Faced New Romantic Palette (Unicorn)
- VO5 Extreme Style Ultimate Hold Power Gel
- Large Silver Metallic Makeup Soft-Case
Now, read the instructions on how to enter to win this huge prize from Temptalia, plus a few rules. Continue reading →