We’ve teamed up with Beautylish for a giveaway featuring By Terry’s Eye Designer Palette in Smoky Nude ($96 value) — one lucky winner will get this limited edition palette before early access for the full launch of the By Terry Eye Designer Palettes on Beautylish starts! This limited edition palette contains ten eyeshadows that can be used wet or dry in a spectrum of neutral hues. Head over to Beautylish to enter (U.S. participants only, full contest rules here). Good luck!
We’ve teamed up with Beautylish to give three (3) lucky winners a year’s supply of Bioderma Sensibio H2O makeup remover! It’s a micellar water that is supposed to breakdown your face and eye makeup with a fragrance-, alcohol-, and paraben-free formula. I’ve heard many readers rave about this in the past, so it’s awesome to see it available (officially!) state-side. Good luck!
It’s Luxury Week at Ebates! What better way to celebrate than partnering with Ebates to give away some of my all-time favorite luxury beauty indulgences. If you haven’t joined Ebates, now’s a great time to join — it’s free to join and free to use. The way Ebates works is you sign-up, and when you shop with Ebates, you can get a percentage of your order total in the form of cash back. They’ll send you a check or pay you via PayPal each quarter! For instance, if you shop at Sephora and spend $50 today, you’ll get $4 in cash back!
Check out double cash back at these luxury retaileres!
- Sephora – Was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Amazon – Was 0.0%, now get up to 5.0% Cash Back
- Orbitz – Was up to 6.5%, now get up to 11.0% Cash Back
- Stuart Weitzman – Was 2.5%, now get 5.0% Cash Back
- Expedia – Was up to 4.0%, now get up to 5.2% Cash Back
- Narciso Rodriguez – Was 6.0%, now get 12.0% Cash Back
- Tibi – Was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Luisaviaroma – Was 4.0%, now get 8.0% Cash Back
- Mara Hoffman – Was 3.5%, now get 7.0% Cash Back
- Ashford – Was 3.0%, now get 6.0% Cash Back
- The Real Real – Was 2.5%, now get 5.0% Cash Back
The grand prize winner will win five of my favorites (a value of $198):
- Cle de Peau Sand Beige Luminizing Face Enhancer (with case) ($95 value)
- Givenchy Rose Dressing Le Rouge ($36 value)
- Hourglass Lip Treatment Oil ($42 value)
- Marc Jacob Beauty Intro(vert) Gel Eyeliner ($25 value)
And there are three (3) runner-up prizes!
Yup, you read right! The ultra, limited-edition Urban Decay Vice LTD will launch exclusively in-store and online at ULTA on January 25th. But first… one (1) lucky Temptalia reader will win their very own Vice LTD and be able to avoid the rush. Good luck!
Vice LTD ($58.00) (Limited Edition)
- Nameless Medium taupe satin
- Backdoor Cool dark brown matte
- Deeper Medium metallic bronze
- Disco Pale metallic gold with iridescent glitter
- Heat Bright metallic copper
- Crystal Icy metallic blue shimmer
- Goddess Deep smoky blue with micro-glitter
- Vaporize Medium metallic gray-taupe
- Floss Deep metallic emerald with micro-glitter
- Perversion Soft black matte
- Provocateur Icy metallic pink with micro-glitter
- Hoodoo Medium metallic violet with pink shift
- Freakshow Bright purple satin
- Junkshow Bright pink satin
- Blitz Bright metallic gold
- Chase Soft metallic bronze
- Last Sin Pale champagne shimmer
- Roadstripe Iridescent white with blue-violet shift
- Anonymous Pale peachy cream matte
- Laced Soft pink-nude matte