5 Shades of Warm Taupe Eyeshadow
Since we looked at pewter last week, I thought that we should focus on taupe this week, because it’s an equally complex and interesting color. I love how it can run warm and cool-toned (or even nearly neutral), so it’s a very versatile shade to work with. Check back tomorrow for my top five picks on cool taupes as well! I’d love to hear about your personal favorites in the commments–always looking for suggestions!
- MAC Tailor Grey — a subtly warm-toned, gray-taupe in cream form
- theBalm #19 — a light-medium, golden taupe
- Makeup Geek Moondust — a dark, bronzy taupe
- Giorgio Armani #09 — a brightened, medium-dark golden taupe
- Edward Bess Dusk — a deepened, warm taupe