With St. Patrick’s Day on the 17th, there was no way I could miss an opportunity to feature a few of my favorite green eyeshadows! Last week, I featured some bright greens, so this time around, I went for darker, smokier greens. What are your favorite green eyeshadows?
- Urban Decay Bender — a smoky green with a frosted finish
- Make Up For Ever #80 — a deep, dark emerald green
- Inglot #333 — a medium-dark, warm-toned green with a matte finish
- L’Oreal Golden Emerald — a gold-shimmered, forest green
- Makeup Geek Dirty Martini — a murky, olive green with a matte finish