Tower 28 Broad Sculptino Cream Bronzer Review & Swatches
Tower 28 Broad Sculptino Soft Matte Cream Contour and Bronzer ($20.00 for 0.158 oz.) is a very light, peachy brown with strong, warm undertones and a natural sheen to its finish.
- Semi-sheer coverage, buildable to high-medium opacity
- Lightweight, gel-cream feel, emollient but not too fluid
- Applied well over bare skin and over base products
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading evenly)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sephora Los Cabos (P, $17.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sun Kissed (P, $35.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Milani Sun Kissed (02) (P, $9.99) is darker (95% similar).
- Milani Sun Light (01) (P, $9.99) is darker (95% similar).
- Rose Inc Parrot Cay (P, $36.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Light Bronze (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Light (P, $15.99) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Benefit Hoola Lite (P, $30.00).
- Chanel Medium (P, $58.00).
- Dior Light Bronze (02) (P, $48.00).
$20.00/0.158 oz. - $126.58 Per Ounce
The formula is described as being "super blendable" with "sheer" coverage that delivers a "natural-looking" finish. The consistency was lightly emollient, almost like a gel-cream feel as it was quite spreadable without being heavy or tacky, yet it didn't have as much oil-like slip as a traditional cream product would have had.
The pigmentation was semi-sheer and somewhat buildable, but it tended to sheer out in practice, even if it appeared more pigmented initially. I had no trouble applying and blending out the products on bare skin as well as on top of foundations as it wasn't prone to lifting up base products. They lasted for eight hours before fading noticeably on my skin.
Browse all of our Tower 28 Sculptino Soft Matte Cream Contour and Bronzer swatches.
Hydrogenated Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Mica, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract , Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax , Polyglycerin-3, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Too light for me, but it looks beautiful on you! This is a beautiful shade of bronzer for light skintones, even very light, because it looks so natural and realistic, like, truly sunkissed!