This Week’s Beauty Report: Sunday, February 28th, 2010
- Chanel Rouge Coco makes it much-anticipated debut in-store and online with thirty shades to choose from (and at $30 a piece!).
- MAC Viva Glam’s Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga are having an exclusive discussion as hosted by Sharon osborne on Monday, the 1st, @11AM (EST). To catch the stream, head on over to MAC’s Facebook.
- H&M does skincare, which will debut in stores in the beginning of March. It’ll include shower gel, body scrub, body lotion, hand cream and lip balm, in either raspberry and melon or lavender and mint. The products have natural and organic ingredients that are certified by Ecocert.
- Givenchy launched a new scent called Ange ou Demon Le Secret, which they describe as “a delicate, radiant floral fruity fragrance.” Top notes are Italian Winter Lemon, Cranberry, Green Tea Leaves; middle notes are Sambac Jasmine, White Peony, Water Flowers; and Bottom: Blond Woods, Patchouli, White Musk.
- Philosophy Color of Grace Collection launched recently (spotted it on Nordstrom!) with Heavenly Light Pink Illuminator ($28), Amazing Grace Shimmering Face Powder ($29.50), Art of Blushing ($35), Amazing Grace Coloring Book ($37.50), Go with Grace Face Brush ($20), Eyelighting Shadow Duo ($22), Angel Kiss Lip Gloss ($17.50). Philosophy also launched Wild Blackberry Blossom in a shower gel and body lotion. (MMM, want!)
- Estee Lauder introduced Resilience Lift Extreme Makeup. It’s supposed to “offer all-day continuous moisture, ultra-radiance, incredible lift, and exceptional spreadibility.” It’s now available and retails for $36.50.
- Make Up For Ever is hosting The Runways contest whewre you could win a trip to the NYC premiere. To enter, visit the website!
- Bobbi Brown Color Strips hit counters this week with three varieties. Can’t wait to see them in person!